Rumours

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What? That the warring factions at Spurs put their differences behind them and go on to make one of the biggest selling albums of all time?

Can’t see it myself. :harryhmm:
Nice one...no I am of course referring to the similarities of internal wranglings and unrest. Good idea though with Christmas approaching. Poch and Levy the new Chas and Dave 😎 :thumbup:

If the club sack Poch he is still employed by the club and gets paid. However he cannot then work elsewhere. So unless Poch is happy to do nothing for 4 years or no one wants to employ him then the full payment will not be paid. However if he wants to work then he has to get permission from the club and strike a deal with Levy. If Poch is say linked with Real then he will agree whatever Levy wants to get out of the contract. If however a lesser club offering less money than he is on now he will want more to cover loss of earnings. Either way 32m is not such a great sum when compared to loss of CL money and other earnings that will go down if not successful.
Levy will get vibes from players as to what is really happening and know more than us if Poch has lost the dressing room. He has not been reluctant to change Managers in the past and it would not be a surprise to me to wake up one day to the news that Poch has gone.

Apparently she has secretly married William Shatner but wishes to keep her own surname. So from now on she'll be known as Stevie Shatner-Nicks 😎 (It's funnier when you actually say it....perhaps)
Also i think that's why Captain Kirks girlfriend left him.....cos William Shatner....(shat on her....oh please yourselves...)

Apart from the ajax game show me a stand out performance that makes anyone say that hes a regular starter.
He just isn't- he needs to earn the right to be a regular
Why do you think he was languishing in PSG's reserves?

But hey, it's another thing to beat Poch with....

Maybe but he is treated with disrespect by Pochettino in my opinion.

I agree with some of what you say but you also forget United away last season so memory fade and being selective are not the dominion of the few over the many.

Also, how the fuck can he tell anyone off about the press when he himself was talking about fucking off after the CL final, and continuously flirting with RM?

That's because it's apparently difficult for him to see when he's doing something wrong. Had he acknowledged some of his mistakes, we wouldn't be in our current state.

Walker-Peters being the press leak on training makes a lot of sense considering he’s just been completely dropped. However, I’m not as convinced on the rest. If Lucas is upset and wants to leave because he thinks he should start a CL final ahead of Harry fucking Kane, then he needs to go in January.

all things considered. There is remarkably little real gossip spilling out of the club, it’s such a massive shit show at the moment you would think there would at least be a Danny Rose style car crash happening, yet hardly anything comes.

7 games away from the half way point in the season and an utter cluster fuck....yet almost nothing, even Levy is not hitting the press and it’s his unnamed sources.

For all the tinfoil helmet talk of 'agendas' against us what I find remarkable is just how little there is in the press/wider media at present. Genuinely baffling - a few scraps online. You'd think the media would be all over it.

Back
Top Bottom