Rory Allen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That he was always injured, he left for Portsmouth where he was always injured and then dropped them out, fucking off his contract becuase he was always injured, to watch cricket, probably whilst injured - but also pissed and sunburnt - down under with the barmy army.

Not a lot to remember about him but I was in the Paxton lower when he scored against Newcastle in a 1-2 home defeat (obviously)

Also recall him and Neal Fenn starting a 3rd round FA cup match away at Old Trafford. Dark days.

Remember him and Fenn used to score a ridiculous number of goals for the youth/reserves. And of course remember that United FA Cup game (this was before playing weak teams in the FA Cup was on trend... it was genuinely the best we had available that weekend!!!)

Not a lot to remember about him but I was in the Paxton lower when he scored against Newcastle in a 1-2 home defeat (obviously)

Also recall him and Neal Fenn starting a 3rd round FA cup match away at Old Trafford. Dark days.

Remember him and Fenn used to score a ridiculous number of goals for the youth/reserves. And of course remember that United FA Cup game (this was before playing weak teams in the FA Cup was on trend... it was genuinely the best we had available that weekend!!!)

I remember the Man Utd game quite well. We had a huge following at OT despite knowing that there was absolutely no chance of a result. We actually played pretty decent for a fair chunk of the game. Also, it got quite tasty in and around the ground as the match wore on. Look at the difference between each side's lineup though...

:dierno:

Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur, 05 January 1997

Was the best thing we had coming out of the academy at the time which says more than enough about where the academy was at the time.

He never looked like scoring ever. Depressing times.

I remember the Man Utd game quite well. We had a huge following at OT despite knowing that there was absolutely no chance of a result. We actually played pretty decent for a fair chunk of the game. Also, it got quite tasty in and around the ground as the match wore on. Look at the difference between each side's lineup though...

:dierno:

Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur, 05 January 1997

Ha really puts in perspective whats happened to us since then......although I had no idea that was 20 years ago!

Keep thinking it was about 10 years ago:dierno:

Back
Top Bottom