Rodrigo Bentancur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will probably need to improve his passing and awareness on the ball, as he tends to dawdle on the ball, and dribble too far and lose the passing window.
he got away with this for conte because it was such a shit anti football system you needed a CM to run with it.

its going to be interesting to see how he adapts in an atual footballing midfield

He isn't levels above Sarr, he was at his best comfortably better...but I feel bit like people are really not seeing the obvious with Sarr...HE'S 20 yrs old. Only Jude Bellingham is that good that young. And for comparison Belling is approaching 150 odd games to Sarrs 80. I don't think Sarr is as strong or fast as he's is going to get we could have an elite young player on our hands and the injury to Bentancur will allow us to help them both by limiting game time. It's a really sweet spot we find ourselves in.
I love Starr but it’s a long shot to say that he is second to Bellingham. He is still vulnerable to pressure and has that kind of little bit power in his passing that young players have.

I love Starr but it’s a long shot to say that he is second to Bellingham. He is still vulnerable to pressure and has that kind of little bit power in his passing that young players have.
Is it Arya Starr you love?
Ayra Starr

You maybe an actual Egyptian so it could be an English comprehension thing, so I'll be polite, but NO ONE has said he is second or third to Bellingham. I said ONLY Bellingham is in Bentancurs class at 20 years old mate.

Back
Top Bottom