Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think he's quality - he's just having a howler. Happens to just about every good striker. Remember lineker couldn't hit a barn door during and after euro88, ade scored 5 last season, john Aldridge scored 1 in his first 25 games for Ireland,rush at juventus. Just happens for a variety of reasons. I like him , he plays intelligently he's just feeling the pressure when it comes to finishing.

To be fair to him the ball was bobbling about all over the place when it came to him. Aside from that he was pretty much our best player last night. His link up play was sublime at times.

To be fair to him the ball was bobbling about all over the place when it came to him. Aside from that he was pretty much our best player last night. His link up play was sublime at times.
Some of his touches was class.

when a striker starts to second guess himself hes doomed....it just leads to lots of different thoughts, if i get a chance should i go across him, dink him, go around him. it all leads to doubt. when strikers are on form, and confident they dont even think about anything, they just do it, without even looking at the net. instincts prevail. somewhere inside soldado im sure that is all there but for heavens sakes son get a fucking move on

"Thank you very much for the encouragement sms.I am sure with my blocked time, we would have won the game.I know people expect a lot from me,and I still have not seen,work for it and get it.All the best for people Ukraine"

I'm guessing he run that through google translate, not attempted it himself, a little insight into how lazy he is perhaps?

Any Spanish speakers confirm this?

Ade's form and play was a lot worse last season than bobby's now and look at him this season.

That was down to the negative tactics, remember under AVB Soldados problem was that we werent creating chances for him.

Now we create.

for the record ive not given up on him but fuck me i expected a lot more from him that he's delivered - would like to see him play against Nartch.

I dont think the ball deviated much from its natural bouncing motion.

It bounced at around the goalie and again just before it reached him, i think he should have read the bounce better.

The unfortunate thing is he caught that volley just after on his left foot sweet as a nut, 2 deflections send it wide, not happening for him really is it?

Back
Top Bottom