Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh I dunno...Left a Spanish team to play for Spurs, looks a bit like him in build and facial features...celebrates in a similar way...
Roberto-Soldado-celebrates-Valencia-v-Rangers_2522303.jpg

Rafael-van-der-Vaart-006.jpg
Player in celebrating with his hands shocker - you've cracked Enigma there!

Stop the press

Anyhow - thought he was referring to his attributes as a football players not his cum-face

Last edited:
He finally got the touches we were all concerned about, and to be brutally honest I am disappointed that he didn't slot any of them.

Where's that fabled 25% conversion rate? Defoe has looked more clinical of late to be honest (although the level of opposition is a tad different).

Last edited:
Very unlucky today, holds the ball very well. I hophe nets soon, just for confidence and momentum, but I've no doubts he'll do well. Although he had chances, there's still a lot if shots from outside the box from the others.
:townhmm::soldadowatch:

I am not the least bit worried that he didn't score in the last games. I have all the faith in the lad and believe that the goals will start coming pretty soon :soldadolol:

I really like Soldado, i think he is a great striker and will score 20+ goals this season, but had Adebayor missed those chances today, i think this forum would have exploded.

Back
Top Bottom