Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

he obviously needs a

a
cartoon-penis.jpg
slapped in his face

Fixed.

539600_528749447179995_391267218_n.jpg

on his way to london, is it me or does he look too happy, wait until he drives around tottenham
i imagine a reaction like :gylfi:

OMG ... it's that Louis Vuitton bag ... from last transfer window!!!

Ahhh ... duty free ... blue and yellow ... all those horrid memories ..... take it away!

:adeohshit::modricwtf::walkerwtf::bentley::dawsonwtf::avbcringe:

BBC Sportsday 1915
FOOTBALL
Imminent Tottenham signing Roberto Soldado is hoping the club can keep hold of Real Madrid target Gareth Bale.

He told AS: "Bale is a great footballer and you can see the effort Tottenham are making to prevent him from leaving. Of course I want him to stay."
:avbpray:

BBC Sportsday 1915
FOOTBALL
Imminent Tottenham signing Roberto Soldado is hoping the club can keep hold of Real Madrid target Gareth Bale.

He told AS: "Bale is a great footballer and you can see the effort Tottenham are making to prevent him from leaving. Of course I want him to stay."
:avbpray:

Maybe we'll get some positive Spaniard coverage now

don't be mad! We've just stolen the captain of one of the most illustrious teams in spain and a spanish international to boot from La Liga and aforementioned illustrious club!

wouldn't say we stole him, we negotiated with his club who were willing to sell and did pretty much everything the right way

them cunts at real could learn alot from that process

don't be mad! We've just stolen the captain of one of the most illustrious teams in spain and a spanish international to boot from La Liga and aforementioned illustrious club!

Not only that, but the only member of Spain's current roster who played in La Liga yet not for the big two.

I got soul but I'm not Soldado
I got soul but I'm not Soldado

Balls. I just logged on to share something almost exactly like that - The Killers is just so appropriate too...
(And by almost exactly I do mean actually quite a bit lamer than...)

He got goal and his name means soldier
He got goal and his name means soldier

:avbshock:

Songwriter I amn't.

Back
Top Bottom