Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The guys having a rich vein of form, scoring goals, goals that matter, and still people are digging him out.

FFS.

I wasn't a fan, but he's shown huge improvement on top of an already unquestionably good attitude.

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Karma be a bitch...now remind me is it more or less injuries than goals?

Watched the Brighton match again and just as I thought his performance was stinky, he messed up so many simple lay offs and passes I lost count in the end.

It's great to see him scoring goals but I reckon Ange will be looking to upgrade him in the Summer, ultimately he's not good enough for where we want to be.

Watched the Brighton match again and just as I thought his performance was stinky, he messed up so many simple lay offs and passes I lost count in the end.

It's great to see him scoring goals but I reckon Ange will be looking to upgrade him in the Summer, ultimately he's not good enough for where we want to be.

Any chance you could take a few days off posting bollocks?

That’s a reciprocal question btw. Just do what you’re told. I refuse you the right of reply.

Cheers.

It may be selective memory on my part, but during Richarlison's scoring streak it seems like he's doing much better at staying onside and he also isn't going to the ground so often. I think there's a focus that wasn't there before and that is a good sign going forward. Maybe he's becoming more the player he's shown to be in international play.

I used this think like this but if he can keep up his form from the past 2-3 months I would like to see us keep him, although bring in one other scoring option for up front (guessing Veliz will be out on loan again).

The guys having a rich vein of form, scoring goals, goals that matter, and still people are digging him out.

FFS.

I wasn't a fan, but he's shown huge improvement on top of an already unquestionably good attitude.
Not his fault no one plays the quick forward passes. It's all too slow and he's outnumbered by the entire wolves team.

Play a big striker then spend the whole game trying to thread everything through a back 5 side crowding out the middle. Today needed width and crosses. Weren't great but it was a tactical shitshow today.

Back
Top Bottom