Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need quality in a lot of positions. Not for one minute do I think if we signed Richarlison, that it would signify transfer activity done and dusted.

I imagine we are looking at 6 or 7 incomings and possibly more going the other way..
I think we're looking at (and have already started) signings for each of the main areas; GK (Forster) LCB (Torres / Bastoni alternative?) LWB (Perisic) RWB (Spence?) CM (?) ATT (Richarledson/Jesus?)
I think that, coupled with the likes of Reggilon, Winks, Ndombele, one of Royal/Doherty & also Bergwijn leaving, upgrades in most departments, even if the numbers stay the same!

Because many have some fanciful notion in their head, and less or minimal idea of the kind of players a competitive squad need.

Good enough to start for Brazil, despite some decent competition but not to be part of our squad.

Bizarre..
Yet Lo Celso is quite the fixture in the Argentinian national team... Yet nowhere near good enough for us!
...and Argentina are hardly Farmers ....

....oh, hang on, most of them actually are, aren't they?

Yet Lo Celso is quite the fixture in the Argentinian national team... Yet nowhere near good enough for us!
Extremely different cases. Lo Celso is not suited to the Premier League, and only cares about being fit for the National Team.
Richarlison is a Premier League proven player, and from what we've seen throughout his career, works his bollocks off, which is the reason he is where he is and not in Brazil.

Yes, because we haven’t given him game time, which is fair that he wants to leave imo.
Agree, so we have to buy a replacement. I think Richarlison is arguably a more versatile player so more likely to get game time. Aerial presence too but I really rate Berg and think it’s criminal Lucas got more time than him last yr

Also I don’t get why we’d want to buy Richarlison, when we have a pretty similar player in Bergwijn?
I love Bergwijn and think he was treated harshly, but Richarlison is a better player than him. My ideal scenario would be to have Kane, Son, Kulusevski, Bergwijn, Richarlison, but Bergwijn wants to leave, so we'll have to use Lucas for the next year (not that that is a terrible thing).

Deschamps has done a good job. He’s exactly what we needed. He unified a squad of talented players that were riven with division. We had a bunch of first class, homophobic, bullying twats running riot and he cleansed the squad and has got very good results.

When he leaves he will (likely) be replaced by Zidane who is also derided as a coach (despite his 4 champions leagues) but will be exactly the same - a bigger set of testicles than any of the talented primadonnas (or pampered Mbappes) and he will also get great results.

The right leader doesn’t look a certain way - he is the right person for the right team at the right time.

Thanks for coming to my TED talkz

Sounds like the French Southgate

Just found this heavily encrypted message on his instagram story.

fmzng1rur4591.jpg

I think we're looking at (and have already started) signings for each of the main areas; GK (Forster) LCB (Torres / Bastoni alternative?) LWB (Perisic) RWB (Spence?) CM (?) ATT (Richarledson/Jesus?)
I think that, coupled with the likes of Reggilon, Winks, Ndombele, one of Royal/Doherty & also Bergwijn leaving, upgrades in most departments, even if the numbers stay the same!

...and Argentina are hardly Farmers ....

....oh, hang on, most of them actually are, aren't they?

On Lo Celso and Argentina you do make a fair point on both elements!

I think a certain little wizard hides a multitude of weaknesses in others.

Back
Top Bottom