Reasons to be cheerful

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You know what. If there was a way of posting it so that it couldn’t be screenshot and would disappear after a few mins or something, I would.

But I don’t trust you fucks 🤣

You’re safe on here mate

No one would dox you

Oh hang on

Al Pacino Snow GIF by MOODMAN

Gold is Ok but he takes about 10 minutes of content and talks about it for 90

Definitely not for me

It's his weird cult like followers that baffle me
I really enjoy his videos but an hour spent beforehand organizing his content into 30 minutes would be time well spent. I think he's knowledgeable, likeable, and his dry sense of humor is great. He speaks in the manner of a man sitting on a curb just after his wife threw him out of the house.

We found out last night we had a RWB who at Rennes could beat PSG with Messi and Mbappe in attack 2-0 in Paris.

All we need now is a manager who knows how to coach and use him.

There are enough good managers out there that even if you don't have faith in the board they can very easily hire the right person by accident.

A good manager is enough to change the clubs trajectory.

There are enough good managers out there that even if you don't have faith in the board they can very easily hire the right person by accident.

A good manager is enough to change the clubs trajectory.
But how do you know a good manager until he's been installed in position for some time? The real problem at Spurs is not managing/coaching the squad, rather dealing with the board, to be more precise the leading member of the board who regards himself as a modern day Napoleon.

Another day nearer to my holiday to Canada!
Football wise, can't enjoy the woes of the spammers and chavs as much as I would like due to what's happening to us or that lot down the road!

But how do you know a good manager until he's been installed in position for some time? The real problem at Spurs is not managing/coaching the squad, rather dealing with the board, to be more precise the leading member of the board who regards himself as a modern day Napoleon.
You can tell someone’s a good manager if they are able to start to implement their style of play and have an impact on the team in the first few months.

That doesn’t mean they’ll have the team winning immediately but you should be able to see them leave their imprint on the team.

Back
Top Bottom