Real Madrid V TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lamela grasping at straws out there. Looks frustrated and trying to make an impact, but is going about it all wrong.

Don't worry he can come off for Eriksen second half - Oh Eriksen is playing already?

So he is carrying on his impact from last year too, maybe Alli can show him what to do

Missed the first 15 mins. Think we look the better side. Those cunting Lamela, you do realise he is about 4 weeks behind the rest of the squad (only met up with team about 4 -5 days ago ffs!!). Ali looks a boss. Like Wimmer, Rose good, Dembele looking good AND closing down which is nice to see. Nice movement from front 3. Not sure I have seen Kane touch the ball. Walker looks fit, should have done better with their goal seemed to let him take the cross, either that or he needs to be talking to Eriksen for him to take over. Also Dier and Rose needed to sort out who was marking who. Not sure about Dier yet, hard to judge if he doesn't know where to stand or if he is just struggling against some of the best players in the world (bale/Jaimes).

All in all I like.

Dier fault for the goal on first viewing. Haven't seen a replay but he does that far too often as a centre half. Still he should be doing better. I thought he may have the tools to be a good central midfield but he's been underwhelming in both games.

Wimmer, exceptional as I expected. He's been as good as I remember at Koln.

I hope at the end of this match if Alli continues to be the best player on the pitch (note not even just the best player for us) against Real Madrid we won't tomorrow be saying 'All well and good playing brilliant against RM but he ain't ready for the Man United'.

You have to give credit to the likes of Poch and even Sherwood for throwing the likes of Kane, Bentaleb and now Alli on. If they are the best players we have in that position why not.

Wouldn't even be surprised if we end up with a Bentaleb/Alli combo against United. I know it's not idea and we need a true DM but Bentaleb was the closest we had to a DM and I don't see us buying a good one for the United game.

Full credit to the kid even a nutmeg on Modric.

Dier fault for the goal on first viewing. Haven't seen a replay but he does that far too often as a centre half. Still he should be doing better. I thought he may have the tools to be a good central midfield but he's been underwhelming in both games.

Wimmer, exceptional as I expected. He's been as good as I remember at Koln.

he can add that to his tally of goals he help us concede last season.

eb2af3b2-ae36-4dd1-b4d1-7f022f99ab53.jpg

Back
Top Bottom