Real Madrid Partnership!?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Back when we swapped the rat for a handsome pile of cash, the club announced that we would have a partnership with Real...

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/club-announcement-27082012.page

Are we actually getting anything out of this?? why bother announce it? Do you guys think it is just fro Real to get priority on Bale?

It would be nice if we could get a decent striker on loan from them before the window shuts, or even Kaka who hasn't appeared much this season, I realise he is passed his best but I still this he would go down a treat with the fans.

The RM partnership seems to be such they they get first refusal on our players and we get to say "we have a partnership with RM".

I suspect the reality is that in a competitive sport there isn't a great deal you can be in partnership about since every club will ultimately look after it's own best inetrests.

The second it was announced I don't think a single Spurs fan saw it as anything other than Real getting first choice on our better players whilst we might, once in a blue moon, get to say we bid for Higuian but he wasn't that keen on living in Edmonton.

They get our players we get a fwiendly pre season game & can wear a all white kit .

If only there was a chairman's name we could turn into a verb.

Callum Boddy Callum Boddy

0382_s7tr.gif

You actually thought?
mj-laughing.gif

Back
Top Bottom