Re-tweets

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The #fuckDavro thing got a few new listeners as people were curious as to what it was. Also it was at the very end so they'd have to listen to the entire show.

An alternative could be asking people like Rihanna for a RT, she has about 5 million followers instead of Spurs players?

Agreed we need to get random on re-tweets as well as getting at the Spurs players yet to re-tweet.

Also:

Get yourself photographed with a Spurs player holding up a white card/paper saying: LOVE THE SHIRT.

Retweets work best if it includes a link to the site eg. "Any chance of a RT for the Spurs podcast thefightingcock.co.uk"

More chance of people clicking a link rather than having to search for the podcast themselves.

The person the RT is requested from might even check out the site then as well. We might get Rihanna signing up to the forum. :w00t:

spooky said:
Agreed we need to get random on re-tweets as well as getting at the Spurs players yet to re-tweet.

Also:

Get yourself photographed with a Spurs player holding up a white card/paper saying: LOVE THE SHIRT.
:ninja:

BAWSE!

I fuckin' love that smiley. We need one's for Spurs players or footballers in general.

I've been trying to get a RT from Steve Nash. You can play FIFA 12 with Tim Lincecum and Hope Solo but you can't give us a retweet Nashie?!? I don't want to hear anymore about the Vancouver Whitecaps from you either Mr. MP-free.

DLn4W.png

In my haste i didn't check spelling, but a RT nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom