Radu Drăguşin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ps: gotta say, as a 70s kid who grew up watching a lot of Serie A in the 80s & 90s (probs the best league back then) as well as following the great AC in the old CL, Juve & Napoli in the old UEFA Cup or Cup Winners' Cup, I've always been a big fan of CB who just adore defending. I grew up as a boy - and as a player - almost idolising Baresi, Costacurta, Scirea, Bergomi, Ferrara...then later Nesta, Thuram...

This Radu kid seems to get a major boner out of tackling forwards, heading the ball clear, bodychecking people out the way. Think he could be immense for us as long as refs don't act like pussies, penalizing him every time he makes a challenge.

Massive gun jump
Lads, I'm begging for your forgiveness.

It's Saturday night (I think?). I'm home alone. Bored out my mind. Just watched a proper shite movie. Bit drunk, not terribly looking forward to first NYE without wifey & the wee man.

Lemme have my Radu dream 🤣

Dragusinbin

Football Sport GIF by FC Dynamo Moscow

Lads, I'm begging for your forgiveness.

It's Saturday night (I think?). I'm home alone. Bored out my mind. Just watched a proper shite movie. Bit drunk, not terribly looking forward to first NYE without wifey & the wee man.

Lemme have my Radu dream 🤣
fuck yeh have your dream bro
🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

RgQv7O.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom