Racism in football - Ndombele and Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think there is a place for racism in football, as it's all about competence and delivering results. Even the thickest racist will get behind a non-white player if he bolsters his clubs performance.

I think your thread has opened a bit of can of worms. In general I don't like the media or press, they like to st*r shit up. Love to pick a side & control the narrative. If they have a gripe with a player or manager they will go after them, while continually bigging up their favourites.

my take on this is the other types of bias:
Delcan Rice wrote a tweet glorifying terrorism when he was 19 (an actual criminal offence) and merely got a slap on the wrist from the football authorities.
Hamza Choudhury wrote some ghetto slang when he was 15 and got slapped with a formal disciplinary.
For lopsided shit like that I would abandon the international squad to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom