Qatar world cup BBC vs ITV

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

whose coverage are you enjoying the most

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hartson is useless. He couldn't believe it just now that the flag didn't go up for a marginal offside until the goal was scores. Has ne not watched football for 4 years?
He's not useless. I love his enthusiasm and the joy he brings. You get a real sense that he'd be great crack in the pub. Let's be honest who'd you rather have a pint with Alan shearer or John Hartson

Ally McCoist is on ITV so they get my vote.

Also want to add I had the misfortune of listing to BBC 5live earlier on for Saudi Arabia Vs Argentina game. Clinton Morrison should not be anywhere near a live mic let alone on radio co-comms.

ITV has Matterface and Dixon as their top commentary team :richclosed:
If you have to listen to Matterface then play the game of how long it takes for him to mention Spurs. Once you listen for it you will notice he talks about us in every single commentary he does (obviously I'm referring to the games that don't involve Spurs actually playing).

He definitely chirped up about Romero and Lo Celso today. How Romero runs forward and how to Spurs fan's surprise that Lo Celso out was a big loss.

He's not useless. I love his enthusiasm and the joy he brings. You get a real sense that he'd be great crack in the pub. Let's be honest who'd you rather have a pint with Alan shearer or John Hartson
Either way it's a shit night out that will end in a fight where someone gets kicked in the head.

Hartson seems to be (and by all accounts is) a genuinely quality geezer.

Back
Top Bottom