Proud

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Millbanks

Spurs - Champions Cup of Europe Winners 2011
I'm proud to support Spurs, and everything we stand for.

We're one of few clubs left with any values, morals or genuine financial sense.

We have good results, we have bad results - that's all part of being a Spurs fan!

A few bad results doesn't undo years of hard work and team building.

I, for one, love my Spurs.

And I'm proud to say I support Tottenham, to anyone, Utd, City, Chelsea or Woolwich, regardless of our most recent result. I love this club, and I can't live without it - whether we're 1st, 4th, 5th, or 15th in League 2.

Chin up lads - we have a lot to be proud of. Don't let a few bad results let you forget it.

I'm usually of the same attitude. Fuck everything else and just enjoy supporting the club thick or thin. But @ Blanchflower Blanchflower makes a good point in another thread that increasingly I don't know who or what I'm really supporting anymore and what do I have to be proud of?
A trigger happy chairman?
A club completely out of touch with the desires of its fans?
Poisonous supporters laying into our own players on match days?
I've rarely felt so low about the club.

I'm usually of the same attitude. Fuck everything else and just enjoy supporting the club thick or thin. But @ Blanchflower Blanchflower makes a good point in another thread that increasingly I don't know who or what I'm really supporting anymore and what do I have to be proud of?
A trigger happy chairman?
A club completely out of touch with the desires of its fans?
Poisonous supporters laying into our own players on match days?
I've rarely felt so low about the club.

keep your head up jimmy...spurs is what YOU make it

Back
Top Bottom