Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So they’re still maintaining that they have secret evidence that magically exonerates him but don’t want to show us.
That's what's so frustrating about this bullshit. If he's innocent and you have proof, share it.

But, of course, they don't, because we've all seen and heard the proof that he's not. It beggars belief that they are making it out like it's all a big misunderstanding. Their only moral is money.

Let's face it, the only 'proof' they could share that would make any difference at this point is another video showing the room with a full camera crew standing around and Christopher Nolan shouting 'action'.

horrobile bit of victim blaming. fucking pathetic

Thank fuck this prick is no longer in the service & dealing with victims. Can't imagine the shit level of victim service so many were getting from him when he was if this is his shitty, outdated attitude.

No excuse for him to not know better - he will have had the talks, the training & the guidelines spelled out to him a million times. Wanker.

Poor lamb? ...the cunt should be in the big house in general population being buggered to an inch off his life by the prisons regulation 22 stone physco
22 stone psycho
"Hello Greenwood, me and my 5 mates want to have sex with you"

Greenwood
"No, I don't want to "

Greenwood gets buggered and complains.

22 stone psycho
"We asked politely but you said no. What do you expect us to do ?"

See how he likes it the cunt.

Who do we think takes him on? Club abroad, Saudi maybe?
It's going to be Saudis or Turks. I have a friend in Turkey who is a lawyer working on progressive change for women's rights and it's basically an impossible task. Her friend was raped and beaten by her colleague and she was laughed at in court and lost her job. I'm a pretty broad-minded person, but I have nothing left but scorn for societies where the chance at fairness is constantly stifled by the brutality of incumbent powers smugly and sneeringly retaining abusive control while the silent majority of men conspire by inaction.

One day. One day critical mass will be achieved in these countries and the last vestiges of these utter villains will be dragged into the streets and castrated while the women stand around and sneer.

That will be a good day.

The US won't take him. They are big on social awareness in sports, the fans wouldn't stand for it once his background becomes known.

When did that happen? From someone who doesn't even follow US sports all that closely a few immidiately spring to mind: Antonio Brown, Deshawn Watson, and iirc in a situation not unlike this one Tareek Hill. They kept getting signed up by teams. Plus the NHL turning a blind eye to Ovechkin having his tongue all the way up Putin's bum.

When did that happen? From someone who doesn't even follow US sports all that closely a few immidiately spring to mind: Antonio Brown, Deshawn Watson, and iirc in a situation not unlike this one Tareek Hill. They kept getting signed up by teams. Plus the NHL turning a blind eye to Ovechkin having his tongue all the way up Putin's bum.

I’d say it’s more a soccer thing than a sport in general thing over here.
Soccer fans are way more likely to be on the liberal end of the spectrum.
The women’s team especially is a focal point for social justice, LGBTQ stuff and the like.

The US won't take him. They are big on social awareness in sports, the fans wouldn't stand for it once his background becomes known.
Looks like Italy may be his next landing spot. He's been offered to Roma by his agent but Jose said no. But Atalanta are apparently keen.

Staying with an abused partner is one thing but marrying them and bringing a kid into the world in an abused relationship is another - that isn't normal behavior as much as you want to excuse her, she needs to take some sort of accountability.
Certain people need to be taken into account. Greenwood + her father and if she has brothers. Fucking disgusting people

Should just accept his medicine and the fact that he’ll never play football again.

You’re held to higher standards as professional footballer, regardless of whether or not he is guilty of everything that he was accused of, the video/audio evidence alone paints a picture of a very controlling, manipulative, evil little cunt.

He deserves ten barrels of shit kicked out of him for how he was caught behaving.

Any club who signs him are dickheads.

Should just accept his medicine and the fact that he’ll never play football again.

You’re held to higher standards as professional footballer, regardless of whether or not he is guilty of everything that he was accused of, the video/audio evidence alone paints a picture of a very controlling, manipulative, evil little cunt.

He deserves ten barrels of shit kicked out of him for how he was caught behaving.

Any club who signs him are dickheads.

He will though..... Some clubs (esp. in other leagues) won't give a fuck.

Back
Top Bottom