Premier League 23/24 Squad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Winning clubs don’t have losers as captains to begin with, since they’re winning clubs

Do we want to become winners ? Losers have to be shown the door
Well honestly mate if you seriously think that banning last season's captain from our club would benefit us, and don't see the horrendous messages that would send out, then I give up, good luck to you. You're definitely not a 'bot' btw - I believe they run on logic. :)

LOLis and Diabetes shouldn’t be allowed to train with the first team, they are toxic character and could harm the team spirit and unity

They shouldn’t even be allowed to train with kids, they’re bad influence.

Their toxicity and loser mentality should be permanently banned from the Hotspur Way.

They are bad leaders because they are toxic and shitty players.

Banning them sends the message that this club won’t tolerate mediocrity, you are here to perform and if you are not up to standards, there’s the fucking door.

That’s what winning clubs are all about

Well, you’re positivity merchant

Toxic positivity has plagued out fan base and football club

A captain that decided to never ever play for his club after they went 5-0 down in the first half?

I would never want to have this toxic loser as my captain, no wonder there’s stronger sense of unity and team spirit since this toxic loser has been phased out from the starting team.

Long may it continue

Hits too close to home?

This football club is riddled with PR and toxic positivity merchant
Mate the only thing toxic round here is you.

music video britney spears toxic GIF

Scarlet dim is another Levy bot doing damage control

Looks like Airfix , Shady and Sudoku have completed their shift for the day
My comment has nothing to do with 'Levy bots' - I'm no great fan of Levy, I just think calling him and ENIC "scum bags" (sic) because Dier and Lloris remain at the club is a bit of a weird, borderline obsessive, link to make when there are so many legitimate things you can be mad at them for.

PS do you not realise how deranged / narcissistic it sounds claiming that all of the people who disagree with you must be 'bots'? People can have different opinions on things. :/

Assuming Lloris is gone we are now kosher with a squad of 24 + 4 U 21s.

1FORSTERHG
2AUSTINHG
3WHITEMANHG
4DAVIESHG
5SESSEGNONHG
6MADDISONHG
7SKIPPHG
8JOHNSONHG
1VICARIONON-HG
2van de VENNON-HG
3ROMERONON-HG
4DIERNON-HG
5ROYALNON-HG
6PORRONON-HG
7PERISICNON-HG
8HOJBJERGNON-HG
9BISSOUMANON-HG
10LO CELSONON-HG
11BENTANCURNON-HG
12SOLOMONNON-HG
13KULUSEVSKINON-HG
14GILNON-HG
15RICHARLISONNON-HG
16SONNON-HG
1PHILLIPSU 21
2UDOGIEU 21
3SARRU 21
4VELIZU 21
HG8
NON HG16
U 214
TOTAL28

Last edited:
So long as no-one was left out at their expense, then Hugo & Dier doesn't especially bother me.

(Also means our HG situation isn't as bad as feared.)

Just training cones at this point..... I guess Hugo can be a useful figure in the GK training ranks.

Last edited:
LOLis and Diabetes shouldn’t be allowed to train with the first team, they are toxic character and could harm the team spirit and unity

Their toxicity and loser mentality should be permanently banned from the Hotspur Way.
Firstly, there are no such players as LOLis and Diabetes - well not unless you're 5 years old.

Secondly, with Lloris and Dier, there is no evidence or even suggestion from anywhere that they are 'toxic characters' is there? Maybe they weren't great leaders, but that's not the same thing at all. Where is this latest nonsense coming from? What kind of message do you think it would send to potential incoming players if we banned our last club captain from the club? Do you even ever think about what you're saying and run it through your 'mind' before spouting?

I might be with the majority and wanted to see them gone, but if for any reason Dier or Lloris do end up getting minutes then fuck any cunts out there that boo them for that fact. However much they may have burnt out, they do not deserve that toxic shit hurled at them at the ground.

Whenever I read your posts I can't help but think...

Homer Simpson Thinking GIF

Back
Top Bottom