Post a picture of a player Tottenham signed the year you were born.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Follow up by posting a picture a player born in the same month as you……
6-FA0-F4-E2-40-B4-40-ED-9846-7-E10667-B4-A10.jpg

cfcb36005deb50ae6d3736eef0b7440b.jpg

Mike Dillon
Who…….?……..as much as I’m a Tottenham fan I’m not a walking encyclopaedia on the subject I could‘nt tell you how many corners there were in the Coventry game in 1994 like some could…..

and just fecking don’t, just don’t……..

Last edited:
Who…….?……..as much as I’m a Tottenham fan I’m not a walking encyclopaedia on the subject I could‘nt tell you how many corners there were in the Coventry game in 1994 like some could…..

and just fecking don’t, just don’t……..
According to Transfermarkt that was the only player we signed in 1972. Just helping a brother out.

According to Transfermarkt that was the only player we signed in 1972. Just helping a brother out.
👍…..before I posted the thread I looked and could I find signing in 1972 no, then the post 2 or 3 highlighted Chris McGrath …..but he was an apprentice

At the risk of sounding like a pedant, Mike Dillon signed for Spurs in 1969. The link that was posted earlier, and a lot of people are using, is incorrect. Under 'Arrivals' it's showing the year when a player made his debut for Spurs, not when he was signed.

Back
Top Bottom