Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have no idea how reliable this person is but they about 3000 followers so...........

I thought they were wrong a lot last summer but always hard to figure out if they were wrong because they are making shit up or wrong because they trusted the wrong person or wrong because they trusted someone reliable but things changed.

Either way I think posting Ten Hag is going to become manager is a fairly safe way to try and get "cred", he is as likely as anyone at this point and if he isn't hired people will forget it or you can claim that something changed at the last minute, its why you give yourself they are just working out compensation out at the end of the tweet.

Ten Hag remind anyone else of the guy from banshee?

673f02ae7bdc184cd01b9b7bf2d55b3e.jpg
Who for some reason reminds me of...
:allitongue:

tenor.gif

Rodgers did pretty shit at Liverpool didn't he?

I know he's done very well at Leicester but aren't we trying to be Liverpool more than we are leicster?

If we wanted a manager that bottles finals we should have kept Pochettino.

Back
Top Bottom