Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Argentinian has a hiccup in N17, seeks solace in Paris, it doesn't pan out, he leaves PSG to return home.

European glory ensues.

I'm in
TiIMWTUToDewzXgrzqgg2MKFEv8wKfBzBb7vMjkdAm-rJA7VduZq24D6c0mkLbF5N-25g-vVgXby5LuI5l-8RKohN02UMfowGsUe6b9mVhah3aGo2eKIJv74ram9Xn6Tos9ZIGzX

I love Poch but unless we're clearing out most of the squad and adding a DOF who'll give him hungry youngsters (and Poch has to be willing to develop them! one of the things that annoyed me most was his refusal to let our academy kids out on loan), I can't see how this wouldn't end in disaster :( Just don't want my memories of the man to be tarnished.

Get poch over the line. Enjoy the euros then look forward to a positive season. Cant deny poch is the right man for me. Knows the club inside out. And out of all this levy knows he has to change. He means well but hus ego gets in way. Should never have fired redknapp back in day. That was ego again.

Back
Top Bottom