Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
xG - 38.62 (16th)
PPDA - 14.13 (15th)
DC - 139 (19th)
Big chances created - 28 (20th lol)
Goals per match - 0.9 (16th)
possesion won final 3rd - 122 (18th)

Nuno's Wolves last season....

This is why I don't want him. This is why he does not fit the bill for our manager.

For all those who still believe Levy isn't only about money. Guess what, while you were sleeping, we may get a stadium upgrade.

:pochshock::levyeyes:
Oh come on he is doing this for the greater good of the club, any extra income generated will go towards hiring managers like Nuno and buying players like Sissoko. We are in safe hands my friend

xG - 38.62 (16th)
PPDA - 14.13 (15th)
DC - 139 (19th)

This is why I don't want him. This is why he does not fit the bill for our manager.
Email this to Don Levy, quick.

xG - 38.62 (16th)
PPDA - 14.13 (15th)
DC - 139 (19th)

You have to look at his other two seasons also, to be fair.

We are stressed with what we believe is happening. Levy has chosen his manager. He is probably from one if the Euro Teams. He obviously can't say anything to jeopardize the Euros for that team. It's 2 weeks left. Relax. Calm Down to a gentle panic. Don't look at the smoke and mirrors..Look at what's not happening

xG - 38.62 (16th)
PPDA - 14.13 (15th)
DC - 139 (19th)

What about the previous two seasons for comparison when he had his top goal scorers not injured or at the club?

Oh come on he is doing this for the greater good of the club, any extra income generated will go towards hiring managers like Nuno and buying players like Sissoko. We are in safe hands my friend
You being sarcastic, Right? If not, I think you been smoking some good stuff. Please share your supplier. There's a few of us Spurs fans that could do with an "Alternate View" of things:mourloopy::chicco::mong:

Back
Top Bottom