Poch sacked

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, now he can go where he wants. His ambiguous comments about managing another club last season irked me and I can assume it did the same for his players. Why would you want to fight to the death for a guy who is wishy-washy about even wanting to be there.

What did he actually win at Manchester? It seemed like a pretty grotesque affair. He’s clearly syphilitic and descending into Napoleon-style madness. His last few months in Manchester were Phil Spector creepy.

Well, now he can go where he wants. His ambiguous comments about managing another club last season irked me and I can assume it did the same for his players. Why would you want to fight to the death for a guy who is wishy-washy about even wanting to be there.
Err.. by being professional? By earning your wages?

We need to protest to get Levy out as he is clearly not fit for purpose, called out by Redknapp and underminded subliminanly in interviews once more by Poch, history repeats itself again with our only succesful managers under his reign getting kicked out for his inadequacies to take the club to the top. Expect Kane to leave soon as no player of his capibilties is going to play in the toxic atmosphere which is on the horizon after Toby,Jan and Eriksen go in the summer all due to Levy's shocking running of the club.

Trophies without style mean nothing.
Yeah, because all of my Inter friends couldn't care less about their treble season. Never in my life did a Chelsea fan shove it in my face the fact that they won a Champions League, because the style was absolute dogshit...
Also, did you like our style this year under Poch? Was the fucking diamond good to watch?

Love poch but the right call. Poch is mentally gone. Scrambled brain, no clarity to take the team forwards. Best PL squad in history and won zero. Prime lloris Walker rose toby verts dembele, an energised kane son ali, we have under achieved. I agree he needed backing more but his youth policy is a myth and he lost faith in his philosophy.

Back
Top Bottom