Player Ratings: Crystal Palace (h) 3-1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't include dumb ratings in my system.
giphy.gif

but you include places like the BBC which is made up of dumb ratings - just like Billy Bob mate Billy Bob mate alluded to.
If we win, people over rate everyone.
If we keep a clean sheet, awful defenders get rated highly even if it was a one off world class keeper display that kept them out. Things like that.
I don't use the BBC. I use a mix of newspapers, websites, podcasts both Spurs specific and neutral.
The quality of the ratings on here are generally pretty good and I think getting better.

I don't use the BBC. I use a mix of newspapers, websites, podcasts both Spurs specific and neutral.
The quality of the ratings on here are generally pretty good and I think getting better.
They're all the same though. People who like a player will usually over rate them no matter what.
If at the end of a season you're rating players based off matchday ratings, it's a bad way of rating them.

They're all the same though. People who like a player will usually over rate them no matter what.
If at the end of a season you're rating players based off matchday ratings, it's a bad way of rating them.
They are not all the same, the media/ web ratings are generally representative. Some are neutral and have no need to favour a particular player. In truth there are far fewer obvious outrageous ratings from them than from on here.

Who decides if the ratings are dumb? You do. What if you're dumb and you don't realise it?

giphy.gif
Admin also decides if ratings are dumb but not consistently, kind of when he feels like it. I am consistent and reliable.
My exclusions are only for ridiculous ratings. I include ratings I don't agree with.

Back
Top Bottom