Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

the-sun-22-23-head-to-head-players-aa4fc760-dd9b-47e8-a244-0b945282f2a3.png
Number of matches doesn't say it all: In 16 games, Gallagher has played more than twice as many minutes as Højbjerg. Højbjerg's 581 minutes to Gallagher's 1331 minutes. Source: Transfermarkt.
Merry Christmas!

we have seen him time and time again we know his capabilities

upgrade

Yup.
The player with second most shots at goal (2 vs Son's 5). Player with most dribbles (won). Second most tackles and interceptions and a successful pass-rate at 90%. But still he was our worst player on the pitch today?
It's only on this forum, he is rated poorly. Most other places, he was the best Tottenham player on the pitch. But he is Fucking PEH, worst Tottenham player ever!

Yup.
The player with second most shots at goal (2 vs Son's 5). Player with most dribbles (won). Second most tackles and interceptions and a successful pass-rate at 90%. But still he was our worst player on the pitch today?
It's only on this forum, he is rated poorly. Most other places, he was the best Tottenham player on the pitch. But he is Fucking PEH, worst Tottenham player ever!

Low bar but He was comfortably one of better spurs players .
But ingrained hatred, agendas can Be blinding.
So people picking out him and royal isn't much of a suprise

Got little energy and seems to hide from the ball when our CB’s have it when that is just so important to the role, much prefer Skipp in the 6 to be honest. Hojbjerg can’t play any position but the 8, you need to be willing and positive to receive the ball on the half turn in the 6 and he hates it.

I don't see how he can be sold before the last week of the window. With injuries, suspensions and international call ups we have too few bodies to put in the midfield even if he stays.

I don't see how he can be sold before the last week of the window. With injuries, suspensions and international call ups we have too few bodies to put in the midfield even if he stays.

He won’t move out until we have someone coming in I suspect be it Gallagher or Vermeeren.

He won’t move out until we have someone coming in I suspect be it Gallagher or Vermeeren.
With injuries, suspensions and international call ups that would still leave us with only Skipp, Lo Celso and Gallagher at a very busy time.

Matthew Craig and Nile John from the U21s are decent at their level but probably not for the first team (I suspect never, and certainly not now). I would recall Devine if it is possible, he has much more talent. Mikey Moore is a big talent but he is only 16 and plays further forward, more like Donley.

Back
Top Bottom