Pedro Porro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He basically got the assist at the end but also another good game defensively in the grand scheme of things. Salah beat him once and I believe Diaz might have beat him once or twice. But we’re talking about two of the best wingers in the league here. He also made the most tackles out of anyone on the team.

We were screaming out for crosses, especially low ones in the last 20 minutes. Thank God he delivered one. Good game by Porro defensively as well.

He was brilliant tonight. Only VDV was better but he is getting better and better. So tenacious in everything he does and his bit skill to get away from Robertson was worth the ticket money alone.

He’s got some touch this kid and could be a special player. Which we could get the overlap going a bit more efficiently though. Don’t seem to see enough of it but I know Ange likes to see his winger on the inside a bit more

He has improved drastically in his defensive performances in recent weeks. I know it is a tactic but I'd like to see him going round the outside of kulu instead of always being inside but another very good performance.

So many factors behind our recent success.

However I think Porro and Udogie are absolutely crucial, they are the ingredients we have lacked for many years (since Walker and Rose). Having their fight and forward thinking changes everything IMO.

So many factors behind our recent success.

However I think Porro and Udogie are absolutely crucial, they are the ingredients we have lacked for many years (since Walker and Rose). Having their fight and forward thinking changes everything IMO.

It’s early but I actually think they could be better than Walker/Rose, both are technically better footballers and if they continue to grow we could have the best set of full backs in the league.

Back
Top Bottom