Pedro Porro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

T - 32 hours until the cuntoff begins over whether or not Levy got his pants pulled down buying a worthless WB from Portugal that is going to be the reason Conte walks.

:wanyama:

Last edited:
Cheers. I remember you did say he was very very good.

Any weaknesses? His positioning for Porto's second goal was... not ideal.
Aerial ability is his main weakness (and he could be a little bit injury prone) but I still stand by my opinion in that he is actually a decent defender. Very aggressive and physical, and he can win in 1v1 situations.

Attacking-wise, I don't need to say much, I can assure you the youtube compilations speak for themselves. You will all see how good he is on the ball very soon

I wonder if Conte will play him against City. Here is a little compilation of his performance against them at Etihad last season in the Champions League.

Sterling, Zinchenko, and Gabriel Jesus all had a go at him in this game, and he stood his ground

Last edited:

I wonder if Conte will play him against City. Here is a little compilation of his performance against them at Etihad last season in the Champions League.

Sterling, Zinchenko, and Gabriel Jesus all had a go at him in this game, and he stood his ground

Didn't Ndombele have a good game against City in the CL the season before we signed him?

Probably the most excited I've been about a 'straight upgrade' player to the squad since Romero (who seems class despite a little bit of injury wobble recently).

Before that it was Ndombele which... LOL. Who wasn't thinking he was brilliant at the time though?

:richclosed:

Porro does genuinely seem to 'have it' but the proof will obviously come later. Genuinely cannot wait to see us have an attacking strength at wing back down that right hand side rather than a liability.

Probably the most excited I've been about a 'straight upgrade' player to the squad since Romero (who seems class despite a little bit of injury wobble recently).

Before that it was Ndombele which... LOL. Who wasn't thinking he was brilliant at the time though?

:richclosed:

Porro does genuinely seem to 'have it' but the proof will obviously come later. Genuinely cannot wait to see us have an attacking strength at wing back down that right hand side rather than a liability.
Indeed. Hope he has a blinder on Sunday. 😂

Was just on the Sporting forum and my god they have some high praise for him.

Seems he was totally committed to the cause, their best player, and one of the best RB in history of their club.

I suppose there's a bit of sentimentality to it, but it's still encouraging.

A lot of fans when players leave out of spite do then down. Difficult to do with top draw players though so yeh encouraging. Obviously the Prem is a big step up.

If we can replace Sess with a signing like this I reckon this team goes up a whole gear. Its amazing we've got as far as we have with duds on both flanks.
Udogie is that replacement. He's very raw, but the kid has tremendous potential. Probably an even higher high than Porro.

He is definitely in the area. He was spotted queuing outside Tony's Pie&Mash shop in Waltham Abbey,20 minutes ago. He'll have double double if he has any sense,then pop over to the Welsh Harp for a cracking pint of McMullen's Country.

Back
Top Bottom