Pedro Porro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m going to lose my shit if Conte benches Porro for the rest of the season 😂
The chances of that happening are probably significantly greater than not. I try to defend Conte but he doesn't make it easy.

Screenshot-2023-01-30-184325.jpg

:pochshock2:

Never heard of that drill before. :ledleylick:

Last edited:
A release clause generally must be paid all up front. Spurs have apparently been steadfastly unwilling to do that. So despite paying the full face value of the clause, Spurs have not in fact activated it.

And of course an actuary will tell you, due to the time value of money, 4.5 million in ten biannual installments, or whatever, is less money than 45 million right now.
Reckon an actuary would undertake more actuarial duties rather than bother with simple financial present value calcs... But really doubt tight as a crabs arse levy would ever pay more than the proposed release clause price.

We have so many fucking pussies in our fanbase. No wonder we never get anywhere as a club. The fans are half to blame. Utter fucking wet wipes. Just fucking wait.
We've been conditioned to be like this. We're still the only club in the history of the PL to go two whole transfer windows without signings. Wasn't even like we were some elite team with stars in every position.

The deal is back on 100% with Levy's last minute intervention, he just paid for a flybe ticket 1st class for Padro, will land tomorrow in London by 1.00pm to sign 4 year contract worth around £5m a year in salary. Royal is on the way out tomorrow to a Spanish club, no details as yet but it is a done deal.
Another player is coming in tomorrow, possibly a CD, details later keep tuned.

Back
Top Bottom