Pedro Porro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

You don't know what Sporting have or haven't done.

But you're damn sure it's all Levy's fault.

Okaaaaay.
When did I say it’s all Levy’s fault?

I said I agree with you when you say the Chairman, DOF and scouting staff will need to take responsibility for a failed window if Porro isn’t rescued.

Also said that Levy can take some credit if it happens now because the report is that he’s taken personal responsibility for fixing it.

Amazingly, I feel the fact its likely done will upset a few Spurs fans.

Breathe it in.

Porro is a yid.
I know we have some heated arguments on this forum, but I find it hard to believe any Spurs fan didn't breathe a sigh of relief with this news.

I know we have some heated arguments on this forum, but I find it hard to believe any Spurs fan didn't breathe a sigh of relief with this news.
Or alternatively think so fucking what it's yet another right-back. We have this bullshit search for right-back/wing-back every fucking window for about 4 years so what's new about this?

Back
Top Bottom