Passionate, Not Plastic

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

@ 1882 1882 alright but as it goes I didn't just turn the t.v on one day and say this team with a cock on it is cool. My cousin has been watching footy his whole life and is a 3rd generation Chelsea fan. In an attempt to get me interested in football he invited me over to watch Chelsea vs Liverpool. when that match was over we watched Spurs beat Everton 5-2. Keane hits the last goal and my cousins trying explain the game and how much he hates this team but I was awestruck the noise, the celebrations, you could feel the soul of this team it was incredible! Ever since I've Been a spurs fan and the irony is not wasted on me that my cousin's plan was to get me into a Chelsea shirt. So in a way my family did choose this club for me but I've always stood by my decision. And if loyalty is bestowed not earned then bestow me lol, I'm a Yankee Yid and I'm proud win or lose!

my dad was Chelsea but I chose to be Spurs, and have never wavered since 1967. My siblings, cousins and nephew support Spurs because of me. We are/were East Londoners so some people probably think we should have supported West Ham. If I moved away from London, I would probably start watching a local, non-league club to get my fix of watching a live game. As far as I'm concerned, if I couldn't get to WHL, that would not make me feel any less towards the club. Geography is not what makes a Spurs supporter, its a genuine feeling.

I signed up to oz spurs and managed to watch the chelsea game with about 300 spurs fans. That was quite awsome. The songs were unbelievable
I was disappointed I wasn't out in Sydney for a bigger game than the two Lyon games. Even then the turnouts were pretty impressive given it was "only a Europa League game" and at silly o clock in the morning.

If you support your club through thick and thin you're fine by me.

Back
Top Bottom