Pape Sarr

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In a completely selfish way I was hoping for a 3 weeks out injury that caused him to miss CAN but be back for Brentford 😬😬😬
I can see why people would want this but I guess, looking at the bigger picture these sorts of experiences benefit us too. He'll be gaining experience playing tournament football, he'll gain life experience in a different environment, he'll get a break from the Premier League which if anyone deserves, it's him given how well he has performed and the effort he has put in and of course, he gets the opportunity to represent his country and make his nation proud. All pretty enriching.

Hope he smashes it and comes back a better player for the experience.

In a completely selfish way I was hoping for a 3 weeks out injury that caused him to miss CAN but be back for Brentford 😬😬😬
Errr..me, too..
Hide Reaction GIF by flor

He's massively deserved that new contract.

He's got a boatload of potential and is already a good player technically.

But the thing that truly revolutionises our midfield with him is his constant movement. He's always on the move and is willing to receive the ball on the go as well. And that allows us to play those passing triangles that we rely on in the build up. Once he went off you could see how the midfield slowed down because both Pierre and Skipp, while good players in their own ways, prefer receiving the ball standing still or while running forward.

We are going to miss him during AFCON for certain.

Back
Top Bottom