Panathinaikos #1882THFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I could hear #1882tfc from the West Stand, frustrating though because no-one would sing where I was sitting. Going to have to sit with you guys next time, though I still think that #1882tfc is probably better suited to Yoof games where the support is less diluted by silent season ticket holders.

Whatever, I'm probably only saying that because Barca in NextGen was so fucking good...

Diluted is just about right. Nothing wrong with what the 1882 did. But will only impact home games if its another 'block j' rather than scattered across a couple of Park Lane blocks. Yes, it inspired support and noise - no questioning that. But nothing relentless. But had we been in block j, I don't think the Park Lane would have made much noise. Perhaps a little as the Shelf Side felt inspired at times.

Andre Villas-Boas believes former club Chelsea do not deserve a place in the knockout stages of the Europa League.
Having finished second in Group J, Spurs will not be seeded in the second round of the competition, meaning they could face teams who have dropped down from the UEFA Champions League, such as Benfica and Olympiakos.
Villas-Boas will not be able to take on former club Chelsea in the next round as teams from the same country cannot face each other until the last 16 but he thinks they should not be in the competition at all.
"I think it's extremely unfair," he said. "It would be much fairer if the clubs came in to the Europa League when they are knocked out of the last 16 of the Champions League.
"You can't give a bonus to teams who have failed, and in the situation as it stands, teams fail in the Champions League and are promoted to the Europa League, which, in my opinion, is a massive bonus.
"I've not made this up today. I have said this in UEFA meetings before. It's up to them to decide but I think it's not fair."
Despite this, Villas-Boas believes the clubs could cross paths later in the competition.
"Sometimes it's destiny," he said. "Hopefully if we go through we can meet each other.
"They have a team that can win the trophy, so they will be up to the late stages of the competition. We hope to do so.
"If we cross it is going to be two magnificent games for sure."

but you knew that 1882 was happening and didn't even wait :( :vdvcry:

No I didn't, you know I'm on and off at the moment babez. Work an' ting.

Tickets for Coventry go on sale next Friday when me and Jamie are in Hamburg, are you sitting in your usual ST spot or using your membership to sit with your NEW friends? And if it's the latter, any chance you could get me a ticket with you on my membership. We can naked cuddle x

No I didn't, you know I'm on and off at the moment babez. Work an' ting.

Tickets for Coventry go on sale next Friday when me and Jamie are in Hamburg, are you sitting in your usual ST spot or using your membership to sit with your NEW friends? And if it's the latter, any chance you could get me a ticket with you on my membership. We can naked cuddle x
already given up my ST seat, I'll hook you up. x

fuck chelsea, so many we know what you're not, we know what you're not, champions of europe, we know what you're not chants.

really good game today, can't remember any of the goals, all i know is that i sang at the top of my voice for an hour at the bricklayers and then for another hour and a half at the lane, my throat hurts and so does my head :avbfacepalm:

Well done lads btw, heard u loud and clear on tv :):avbdamn:

Regarding who we can get in the next round, it doesn't look bad considering we came runners up in our
group.

We miss out on Inter and A.Madrid :)

Back
Top Bottom