Panathinaikos #1882THFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Friedel -Why?!.....Please just let him go to Blackburn. Everything he does is inferior to Lloris.

Dempsey - shite again, play forwards you dick.....it's what you're good at.

Carroll - sorry, he's not going to make it. I'd loved to be proved wrong but in the 2nd half he was getting schooled by greek part-timers.

1882 - not nearly as load as Maribor, maybe because their fans were more in numbers but I couldn't hear you at all from the east upper.

Overall - without Dembele we look very poor.......I can't remember if we've won a game without him?

Friedel -Why?!.....Please just let him go to Blackburn. Everything he does is inferior to Lloris.

Carroll - sorry, he's not going to make it. I'd loved to be proved wrong but in the 2nd half he was getting schooled by greek part-timers.

1882 - not nearly as load as Maribor, maybe because their fans were more in numbers but I couldn't hear you at all from the east upper.

Overall - without Dembele we look very poor.......I can't remember if we've won a game without him?
I think my sarcasm meter broke

clitdumpsey.png

I can never do anything right, can i?

I could hear #1882tfc from the West Stand, frustrating though because no-one would sing where I was sitting. Going to have to sit with you guys next time, though I still think that #1882tfc is probably better suited to Yoof games where the support is less diluted by silent season ticket holders.

Whatever, I'm probably only saying that because Barca in NextGen was so fucking good...

I

Please tell me that was heard on the telly..? My proudest moment yet if it did!
No idea, I was directly in front of you guys (getting twatted in the head and finding loads of ticker tape in my hood!) That Hava Nagila guy with the scarf was hilarious. Top work again 1882 people :bow:
:ossie:

Agreed with you're points about friedel, dembele and tonight's atmosphere but Dempsey wasn't shit this game. He did everything right, and about carroll I don't think you can say he won't make it, he's only 20 but already looks like someone who could be a future starter for england.
He's really impressed me actually, no idea where you got the idea that he's not going to make it. Maybe if he eats some meat...

Had a thought during the game, would it be worth next time maybe picking a row around the entire ground and getting people to sit where they want as long as it's that row - people are more likely to sing if the person next to them is so you're unlikely to feel out of place, and it may make it easier to spread it up and down the blocks if the noise is coming from, say, row 10 right across the lower tier.

I appreciate that this may not work at all. Was just a thought.

It's a shame this one didn't come off.

I think Dempsey still disappeared at times but honestly no more than Bale tends to from time to time in the same position. If he bags a goal and an assisst(could have easily been two) while "shite" I can't wait to see what he does when he comes in to form.

1354828364313.gif

Back
Top Bottom