Panathinaikos #1882THFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I dont suppose any kind hearted Gentleman would be willing to get my ticket for me, i had to start a new account recently, and then i find out you need to have been a member since before October 31st. Theres a pint of your favorite alcoholic beverage, and a man hug in it, for anyone nice enough.

I dont suppose any kind hearted Gentleman would be willing to get my ticket for me, i had to start a new account recently, and then i find out you need to have been a member since before October 31st. Theres a pint of your favorite alcoholic beverage, and a man hug in it, for anyone nice enough.
Hey Anthony. I have a spare ticket in 32, row 13, which you could have. (My favourite beverage is Chateau Lafite 1787 btw...) :adegrin:

Anthony Beale said:
Hey Anthony. I have a spare ticket in 32, row 13, which you could have. (My favourite beverage is Chateau Lafite 1787 btw...) :adegrin:

Thats just like blossom hill isnt it? Tesco everyday value in a carton type stuff. No problemo, have two!

In the same boat. Looking for 3 tickets, though.

For those not sure about this business of being a member to get a ticket, I think the actual requirement is simply to have a client reference number set up before Oct 31st. Chances are that if you bought a Barca ticket you would have been allocated one. Those who had Maribor tickets most certainly have one. Membership is not needed.

Back
Top Bottom