Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

More "leaks" from the webz. Third is a bit strange. Away looks vaguely like pajamas. Home is alright by me :)

SPURS1314H_zpsab9fdca4.png
SPURS1314A_zps95879337.png
SPURS1314T_zps8d5a6855.png

Whilst lover-ly... they look too 'clean and computer graphicky' to be genuine...
also, Badge in the middle = v.nice... but not if the other two kits have them on the left-hand side of the chest...
...makes it look like the Cockerel in the home kit has had a stroke!

I've just seen pictures of what is supposed to be Liverpool's away and 3rd kits for next season. I've used a spoiler in case you don't want to harm your eyesight.

Liverpool-13-14-Warrior-Away-Kit.jpg

Liverpool-13-14-Warrior-Third-Kit.jpg

Merseyside is cursed with shite kits. Evertonians are petitioning against their cartoon new logo, and now this! :bale2:

May I present to you Under Armour's American Throwball uniforms for the University of Maryland(my alma mater)

spoilered as they are so ugly they may offend

maryland-jose3030.png

Is that matching armband an official part of the kit, and do yank footballers often where armbands? Imagine having all our boys where arm socks. Reminds me of when the US team was shot down by FIFA trying to design a sleeveless kit.

yellow looks a bit like a training kit, but i do appreciate the yellow shirt/white shorts combination and of course the return to blue shorts with the home kit.

Doubt its the real thing though as surely photos released would have the sponsor on?

Gotta wonder about that home kit with the drawstrings, and whether the FA would allow it. Likely to have our players strangled when any shirt tugging goes on.

That purple aurasma logo has been round for years it's not new. And anyway, our deal with them has already been confirmed to be ending. Plus. I Definitley saw the, knocking around this time last year.

Merseyside is cursed with shite kits. Evertonians are petitioning against their cartoon new logo, and now this! :bale2:

That's nothing... have you seen Sevilla's 'School tie' number?

Sevilla-13-14-warrior-football-shirts.jpg

Truly God Awful!!!!
These American companies are REALLY struggling to grasp what makes a good, traditional football kit aren't they?!

That's nothing... have you seen Sevilla's 'School tie' number?

Sevilla-13-14-warrior-football-shirts.jpg

Truly God Awful!!!!
These American companies are REALLY struggling to grasp what makes a good, traditional football kit aren't they?!
I actually rather like these two shirts, despite the colourway. I didn't know that Sevilla was changing their badge, but both of these shirts keep the stripes of the old badge intact in the shirt itself, which is tied into a rather obvious marketing campaign encouraging people to "sigue la línea roja", which is as good a Maoist imperative as you can think of…

I'm not the biggest fan of Warrior's work (though this year's red Liverpool shirt was basically perfect), but I appreciate what they're doing. As for the two leaked Pool shirts for next season, they're rather self-conscious call backs to styles of 20 years ago. The early 90s are hip again; didn't you hear that Stone Roses got back together?

I can't imagine the Aurasma logo being on the kits as the logo currently is Autonomy as that is officially the sponsor but says Aurasma just to promote another section of the company. So I think it's probably safe to assume that the Autonomy logo will return

I'm not the biggest fan of Warrior's work (though this year's red Liverpool shirt was basically perfect), but I appreciate what they're doing. As for the two leaked Pool shirts for next season, they're rather self-conscious call backs to styles of 20 years ago. The early 90s are hip again; didn't you hear that Stone Roses got back together?

Liverpools kits from that era were wank too, even if you aint taking into account the redness. Remember the one that looked like a load of pigeons had shat all over it?

Liverpools kits from that era were wank too, even if you aint taking into account the redness. Remember the one that looked like a load of pigeons had shat all over it?

what... this one?
liv89hs_z.jpg

...on sale at all good sportswear outlets on Pigeon Street!!!

Back
Top Bottom