Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fred walks into the sixth form common room three month later.....still wearing the neck brace.

Convention says Fred would be met by a group of friends welcoming him back into the fold.

Surely Hayley and Lucy would run up and give Fred a hug, offer to go to the coke machine and get him a drink and ask him what had happened. He would be a hero, the boy who took on the giant...

Instead of a buzz, Fred was met by an uncomfortable silence, from the corner Fred could hear a barely stifled snigger.

His "group" looked anywhere they could, anywhere but at Fred.

No one moved...time stood still.

From a darkened corner of the room, where the cool circle hung out, Fred detected movement..

It was Carl, the new kid.

As Carl emerged from the gloom, Fred noticed he was carrying something....some kind of spade...

It appeared to be forged from some kind of ancient metal.....there were inscriptions on one side..the handle was set with precious metals and stones...
Not taking sides in this "fight" but this is pretty much how I imagine Carlito as he writes this:

VXvrqgb.jpeg

paulinho730.jpg

I find myself thinking thats the away kit colour, as Polo shirts tend to be influenced by the home and away kit

I think that IS the away kit! Though they clearly don't want to reveal the HP Sponsor yet, so have blatantly covered it up with a (frankly ridiculous) massive SPURS scarf!

Back
Top Bottom