Other matches thread 2014-15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be great to see Buffon and Pirlo lift that trophy again. Evra in the final with a third different club, is that some sort of record, can't think of anyone else who may have done the same right now.

Suarez vs. Chiellini and Evra in the final. Tasty.
Seedorf did it with 3 different clubs, iirc

For the supposed best player in the world, Ronaldo rarely touched the ball late in the second half when his team needed him most. Surprise really. Quite glad Real Madrid didn't get to the final although it would have been nice to see Messi/Suarez/Neymar ripping them apart.

I seem to remember this forum going crazy whn rumors of Allegri replacing Tim started making noise. I think I was one of them, belittling his achievements.

Well here I am again, looking the mug. But I can live with that as I got to see Cristiano behave like a brat. I cannot respect the man, he may be a brilliant player but he plays for himself first and foremost - and that's I'll always prefer Messi.

I don't imagine many complained when we beat AC Milan with boring negative football over two legs. You aren't going to beat Real Madrid when you take it to them, they will pick you off, it was clever football tactically and Juventus exploited weaknesses that Madrid have.

Luka Modric plays over the two legs and we'd have seen an El Classico final though.

The lot of you cheering the Italian Man City who were also only recently convicted of a massive corruption scandal and disgracefully relegated. Why - because few of our good football players wanted to play for the best team in the world? Football lost today and robbed us of the ultimate Classico final this completion deserved. Not to mention the upcoming Barca reach around after they smash them 4:0 or worse. Would much rather see ex-Spurs players do well than some diving cunts tattooed like convicts.

Meh

ahtj.gif

:harrylol:

The lot of you cheering the Italian Man City who were also only recently convicted of a massive corruption scandal and disgracefully relegated. Why - because few of our good football players wanted to play for the best team in the world? Football lost today and robbed us of the ultimate Classico final this completion deserved. Not to mention the upcoming Barca reach around after they smash them 4:0 or worse. Would much rather see ex-Spurs players do well than some diving cunts tattooed like convicts.

Meh

Real Madrid made signing players for ridiculous fees a marketing ploy and "a thing" within football. I don't like them and it has little to do with Modric and Bale. I don't care for Juve either - the corruption scandal and such - but they won, it happens.

An El Clasico-final would've been something though.

Aren't juventus not a very recent shower of cheating cunts? That bribed refs, took drugs and conducted themselves like general arseholes?

And it's good news that they are in the final of our premier competition?

You lot are weird as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom