Other matches thread 2014-15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Did Wenger really say that? - I didn't think he was that deluded. Wasn't it Walcott?
Clearly going both blind and senile in his old age. Mistook him for Henry.

bad-eyesight-gif.gif

Sydney Derby in about 20 minutes time,
Crowd is filling up nicely, those cunts in sky blue from the east have already started to sing whatever shit they dribble on about.
Apparent you guys get some A-League in the UK, I would recommend watching it.
Sydney Is Red And Black!!
Don't let the red colours put you off, if there is any club here that is like the gooners that are all about money and choking under pressure and expectation, it's those fuckwits

Sydney Derby in about 20 minutes time,
Crowd is filling up nicely, those cunts in sky blue from the east have already started to sing whatever shit they dribble on about.
Apparent you guys get some A-League in the UK, I would recommend watching it.
Sydney Is Red And Black!!
Don't let the red colours put you off, if there is any club here that is like the gooners that are all about money and choking under pressure and expectation, it's those fuckwits
:lennon:

In the end, Eastern Sydney won 4-3,

Fucking cracker of a game, East sydney went up 3-0 after after about 30 minutes and then we came back to be 3-2 down at HT,
Then it was 3-3 and the comeback was on, then sydney went up 4-3 and had a player sent off for 2 yellows,
Western Sydney had about 50 chances to equalise and in the end they just couldn't do it.
Some awful defending from both sides but it made for a great game

Not that upset about the result in the end, being down 3-0 and the support from the fans and the fight from the players to come back to 3-3 was fantastic. Even though they got the 4th,
Got Champions League against Guangzhou Evergrande from China at home on Wednesday night,

Oh dear West Ham. Just a little frustrating we couldn't beat this shower of shit and capitalize on Man Utd and Southamptons losses.

And they wonder why we call it THEIR cup final..

They play like their lives depend on it and play like this against Palace.. My god Spam are shit..

Utter cunt fans too, you wait the Sam out brigade will be in full force tonight after they have been sucking his Dick all season, look at where they are in league they would have begged for that in August! Deluded

If anyone moans about the atmosphere at WHL, I suggest watching a spam game.. Not just because they are 3-0 down but even from the start they have been quieter than silent..

Can't wait for them to move into the Athletic Stadium it will be even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom