Other matches thread 2014-15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen him at WHL when he's supposed to be commentating, pissed out of his head. He was staggering around the upper east, asking people where the TV gantry was. Complete embarrassment.
He must be a bundle of issues. Aside from the obvious woolwich / chavs / spammers I've always thought we were a neutral's club. We're pretty inoffensive. Don't win much. Play good stuff (most of our history), don't sign many twats etc. mystifies me why people like him have it in for us.

LVG playing Di Maria, one of the best wingers in the world, in the middle is just as retarded as Moyes playing Mata on the wing. The 352 formation basically nullifies the abundance of talent they have on the pitch.

Despite their result, the sight of just a couple of thousand people in Ewood Park is a bit sad. I remember away days there in the 1990s when they were one of the top teams in the country.

Fucking useless Wurzel Twats.
th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom