Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cheers mate.The fuckers been following me round sending little kisses cause I said I wanted cov to do well as I’ve got family who are fans and were their today tosser.
We’ve all had that. He’s got the IQ of a donut. Wait till he pretends to put you on ignore then starts randomly disagreeing with posts you made months ago.

The daft wanker can stick another disagree on this and go fuck himself.

A (I won’t use the word) off on here about Coventry wasn’t on my bingo card for today
Fran Healy Sunday GIF by Travis

We’ve all had that. He’s got the IQ of a donut. Wait till he pretends to put you on ignore then starts randomly disagreeing with posts you made months ago.

The daft wanker can stick another disagree on this and go fuck himself.
Says the guy who was being a cunt about a priest being stabbed on the 'Australia' thread and had his arse handed to him by Bobcat goldthwaite Bobcat goldthwaite

You should have been binned for that.

Back
Top Bottom