Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First was a stonewall penalty and I can't see how the Ref or VAR haven't seen the defender kicking the attackers foot out.

If that was Liverpool, Woolwich, Man City , Chelsea or United.....they'd have all been given.

TBH I've always said those little taps on the foot shouldn't be pens but the problem is that the precedents been set, once you start giving those ones then players are always going to feel obliged to go down at the slightest contact.

They're very Spurs aren't they.

1_Screen-Shot-2020-06-20-at-143123.png

Fucking hell, is that his wage?!

What is wrong with Man Utd? If they were ran half decent they'd be going for the title, which is quite worrying in a way, as you'd think they will get it right eventually. Starting with sacking that tool of a manager.

Just checked and it’s actually £300k (still too much). Although I’ve seen figures of him being on £450k a week, so who knows.

No player better exemplifies UTD's malaise than Rashford.

Slightly above average. A mid table player that was hugely overrated. 300k a week and a contract through to 2028.

He's fucking pony. If he was in any other team you'd never hear his name mentioned.

No player better exemplifies UTD's malaise than Rashford.

Slightly above average. A mid table player that was hugely overrated. 300k a week and a contract through to 2028.

He's fucking pony. If he was in any other team you'd never hear his name mentioned.

27 this year. Still not got 100 PL goals yet.

One of the most overrated players of his generation. Wouldn't have survived under Ferguson.

Back
Top Bottom