Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's still another potential points deduction for Everton.
general election uk GIF by BBC

yeah, Chelsea have found some form though. and they're level today.

we'll see..

they have lot of games, and it feels like we never play.

On average, we're on course to end up with 67 points.

So if Villa fail to win today , they just need 4 or 5 more points from their last 4 games.

I don't think Chelsea, Brighton, Liverpool and Palace are an easy 4 though with Olympiakos in there to also play.

The ref was awful but that's just a puerile response to things. What do they expect to get from that?
It won't change the response but you can't just let it go. Nottm have been on the wrong end multiple times this season and had a few apologies sent their way.

They warned about a Luton fan official and it cost them. That official should be investigated and made to explain his reasons.

Stellar businessman Levy paid Nuno £16M. Will negotiate for a cup of coffee but gets most of the important calls wrong
Reports other than The Sun say we paid him fuck all.

The 2022 accounts showed exceptional charges of just £1m for onerous employment contracts, so assume that we paid him something.

Didn’t realise they had a Luton fan on var absolutely crackers.But then again should we be surprised? The FA and Pgmol are a fucking joke with the decisions they make.

Didn’t realise they had a Luton fan on var absolutely crackers.But then again should we be surprised? The FA and Pgmol are a fucking joke with the decisions they make.

Yeah, Forest got properly stitched up by the ref and VAR today. Should have had at least 2 and probably 3 penalties.

My dad and son are reds, so i watch as much of them as I do spurs …..
They are shite. I watched from the 40th minute and Pickford made zero saves.
Nuno sets them up to not lose and the players are clearly not playing for him.
He is shite and they could regret sacking cooper.
They were on a bad run under cooper but the players and fans always were behind him.
I said it earlier that forest can now only stay up because Luton and Burnley are worse.
I agree. Other than I’m not sure Luton are worse to be honest

Jamie Carragher said all three were penalties.
On the third one the ref tells var he thinks the Everton player wins the ball. He didn’t.
VAR should point out a clear and obvious error. Over rule the ref and give the penalty.

Yeah, Forest got properly stitched up by the ref and VAR today. Should have had at least 2 and probably 3 penalties.
1 is bad enough,but 2 maybe 3 pens fucking hell that’s a serious agenda going on their.
I don’t blame forest for doing that.See how webb explains this one.

Back
Top Bottom