Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

5th place will probably not get us Champions League and I honestly don’t give a fuck. City can now focus on league and prevent the scum from winning the title. We will get Europa and win it next year.
Frankly, if we don't get 4th then I can't look at us and insist that we in any way actually deserved CL. Hell, I don't think anyone outside the top 3 can make that claim.

The extra money would be nice, but I can certainly see the argument that Europa League might be a better opportunity to give youngsters some minutes, etc.

Laughing at Citeh and their cheating hierarchy big time, how the fuck they didn’t win that? Looooool

But also good because it gives them much needed time to wrap up the league, especially with Woolwich loosing tonight who now had a free run at the pL

I'd like to see Real win so City can concentrate on the league

:dembelefingers:
5th won't be CL confirmed?

...and we'll just have to concentrate on getting 4th...

5th was always the sneaky, other result dependant back door route anyway....

I'd rather get CL on merit of getting 4th, or not qualify and maybe focus on taking the Europa/Domestic Cups a little more seriously!

We were never gonna go deep into the CL next season anyway... who needs the heartache of getting dumped out early like Newcastle?

Frankly, if we don't get 4th then I can't look at us and insist that we in any way actually deserved CL. Hell, I don't think anyone outside the top 3 can make that claim.

The extra money would be nice, but I can certainly see the argument that Europa League might be a better opportunity to give youngsters some minutes, etc.

I'm resigned to this now, 4th would be great but EL football would be good for some of our young/fringe players in the early stages, we should make a play for that trophy next season as well.

Back
Top Bottom