Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

it’s amazing how a gooner loss can cement over the cracks and make me not even care about the Newcastle result- it actually got me thinking if them cunts were way off the pace would we have enjoyed our season a bit more? Top 5 with Kane going aint to shabby!

it’s amazing how a gooner loss can cement over the cracks and make me not even care about the Newcastle result- it actually got me thinking if them cunts were way off the pace would we have enjoyed our season a bit more? Top 5 with Kane going aint to shabby!

Yep, said that - people are miserable this season because they're doing well, the narrative would be completely different if they were behind us and out of the cups.

The 'rebuild' would actually be acceptable then in many people's eyes and that would give them more patience.

We're the 4-5th highest earning club, 6th in wages and we'll probably finish 5th or maybe 4th.

It's the high hopes in the early months of the season that kills you. And the shit progress in the cups too.

Our hopes rest on Ange getting the team to over perform.

GLOW95sXQAArV8k

v

GLOV32AWoAA24A7

Back
Top Bottom