Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You every time we lose but you have a great opportunity to big up your paymasters.

It's okay man there's always next season

I Love You Hug GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Empty fucking stadium... whilst they could still go on to win the league. They simply don't deserve it. Joke of a club. Every Woolwich player should now look up and realise they aren't appreciated by their scummy fanbase.

100% this.... As much as it feels like the crumble is on; they're still only 2 points off top.

Been fucking arsehole depressed after yesterday.

Scared to look at score updates today.

Now I feel like its my fucking birthday and Christmas day all rolled into one.

And I still believe we will get forth.

Lost 4-0 to the Geordies and I still have a smile you would need a crowbar to remove.

Being a Yid. Priceless

Saw gooner neighbour earlier. Could really touch on football as my emotions are still quite raw. Fuck the 4-0, or CL . Lets discuss the incoming meltdown of AFC/AFTV.

If you think Alonso took over when Bayer were threatened with relegation , He keeps them up , then wins the league with a team that has never won the league in 120 years , is in the domestic cup final and looking good for Europa as well .

If he wins all 3 and remains unbeaten for the entire season I think it is the best manager achievement ever in club football

I guess this cements Villa at 4th!

We will have to put our hope on the English clubs going far in Europe for 5th to get CL!

And that's a bitch!
No it is not. Nobody will ever remember our champions league 24/25 campaign (other than us)
But an aarsenal title 23/24 we will be reminded about it for ever!
Short term pain for long term gain.
I’m going to watch aftv lads cry!!!

Been fucking arsehole depressed after yesterday.

Scared to look at score updates today.

Now I feel like its my fucking birthday and Christmas day all rolled into one.

And I still believe we will get forth.

Lost 4-0 to the Geordies and I still have a smile you would need a crowbar to remove.

Being a Yid. Priceless

Saw gooner neighbour earlier. Could really touch on football as my emotions are still quite raw. Fuck the 4-0, or CL . Lets discuss the incoming meltdown of AFC/AFTV.
I've got a few Woolwich mates who are getting both barrels tonight....... They gave me total shit yesterday...... And it's payback time.

It really is he who laughs last.

Get the fuck in

Had a 15 quid free bet from the National, told the missus to put a fiver on the draw.
She ignored me without me knowing and put it on Villa, 45 quid up!

hahahahahahahahahah you scum slags

Blimey! For a team in the middle of a legit title challenge, the speed that shit-hole emptied out is a disgrace!
Empty fucking stadium... whilst they could still go on to win the league. They simply don't deserve it. Joke of a club. Every Woolwich player should now look up and realise they aren't appreciated by their scummy fanbase.
Emery hates them too and seem over the moon to turn them over
The reason they're ALL outside thecstadium is to get better wi-fi reception so they can upload all their selfie stick opinions onto YouTwat!

Back
Top Bottom