Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Here we go. I agree but so predictable.

He's clearly half the player he was. Yeah, he still gets lots of goals, but Liverpool create an awful lot for him. If they can still get near to 100 million for him from a Saudi club they would be mental not to take it and re-invest that money in the team.

He's looked like a Championship player today when they really needed him.

Google has Luton squad cost at 20m ish.
I didn't even notice. It was on the second page in the rankings, I just assumed no PL club would have a squad cost that low lol.

Just shows what a great job Rob Edwards is doing. If he keeps them up, he should get manager of the season.

Wonder if Klopp might be tempted to stay another season. Would be a pretty sad way (for him) to go out, they really have crashed and burned over the last few weeks.

Nah.... "I'll only leave if we win the league" is some pretty extreme sentiment.

Back
Top Bottom