Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For the sake of everyone hoping English teams lose I hope we finish fourth. Otherwise much egg over faces.
I Dont Season 8 GIF by Friends

Couldn’t give the slightest fuck about coefficient if it means the Gooners and West Ham progressing. West Ham would be absolutely unbearable with an actual tangible trophy and I would genuinely have to consider stop watching club football if the other lot win the fucking Champions League this season. If you are a Spurs fan living in London I have no idea how you could be ok with either of those scenarios.

Fucking Villa skanked their win. Lille dominated most of the game, had some big chances and a marginal offside disallowed. Fonseca is a good coach.

You can't rule out Emery's Europa hoodoo, but hope Lille smash them in the second leg.

Great. We can play in a low rep, shit league and we can all celebrate Europa League footy whilst having a nice collective clap because at least the rivals lost some games.

Stop "worshiping 5th".......... Ya massive hypocrite.

Great. We can play in a low rep, shit league and we can all celebrate Europa League footy whilst having a nice collective clap because at least the rivals lost some games.

If we don't finish 4th, we don't deserve CL football. It's in our hands to finish 4th - if we do it, then we deserve it.

I'm certainly not going to want any of our rival cunty clubs to win just to help us get CL from 5th - don't need or want that kind of charity, thanks.

And I'd take Europa League over no European football. It's not a shit tournament (that would be the ECL)

Back
Top Bottom