Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This season, as a Chelsea fan, I am disappointed. I had high hopes for my team, but so far, they need more consistency. We have a young team that needs time to improve, but we, as fans, no longer have any patience. Also, the owners are putting much pressure on the players and the manager. So the situation is quite tricky.
This season as a Chelsea fan

What were you the season before and the season before that?
You might want to do a bit of work on your glory hunting fandom , your timing is way off

How did it work out for your grandad starting to follow Blackpool the year after the Stanley Matthews FA cup final?

This season, as a Chelsea fan, I am disappointed. I had high hopes for my team, but so far, they need more consistency. We have a young team that needs time to improve, but we, as fans, no longer have any patience. Also, the owners are putting much pressure on the players and the manager. So the situation is quite tricky.

todd1882 todd1882
Col_McCafferty Col_McCafferty
Gym&Chill

...........?

:mourglasses:

So you used to be a Spurs fan, you've switched to being a Chavs fan but thought you would come back here to vent :ange-facepalm: We don't want you back :avbfu:

Vine Wtf GIF

Tricky situation indeed.

I think the only right course of action is to reinstate Josie M for the third round, surely it's going to work wonders?

Oh no, sad to hear things are not going well over there, I didn't know. lovely club, great fans

Last edited:

Hi Poch

Sad Donald Trump GIF

Back
Top Bottom