Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sometimes you've got to make your own luck, instead of this pity party all the time.
While I agree with sometimes you've got to make your own luck, last time we were involved in a title race we won 9 in a row and 12/13 of our last games, with something like 40-7 on aggregate. We had similar form to this years woolwich, although we were playing better football scoring more goals etc, but our rival didn't drop many points while we were on that run, compare that to woolwich, City and Liverpool have both dropped 4 points in their last 4 games or so.

Just watching MOTD. I can't believe the decisions. Liverpool shouldn't have got a penalty. Casamiro did two footed, studs up flying lunge on someone's ankle and gets a yellow. Romero does that and it's a lifetime ban.

Don’t know if anyone’s interested but tonight in the Highland League at 20:00 it’s Keith v Buckie Thistle. Don’t know much about the Highland League but Keith clearly is some wonder player to take on an entire team…

Woolwich - Villa.

If there was ever a game which we want to end in a draw then it's this one.

Sadly I think Woolwich will beat Villa in terms of our hopes of seeing them fall short in their title chase but anything that also stops Villa from securing points is a good thing..

A draw is what we should hope for, possibly or better still, just defer to the pub.

Woolwich - Villa.

If there was ever a game which we want to end in a draw then it's this one.

Sadly I think Woolwich will beat Villa in terms of our hopes of seeing them fall short in their title chase but anything that also stops Villa from securing points is a good thing..

A draw is what we should hope for, possibly or better still, just defer to the pub.
I don't.
Up the Villa.

In what Sport?
Sheep herding?
Crufts?

Football you little shit!

Also...

racist wonder showzen GIF

Back
Top Bottom