Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone else genuinely worried ?
Yeah I think they will win either CL or league this season. Even if somehow they don’t, klopp gone & city need a bit of a rebuild & possibly relegated or big points deduction. Chelsea & United poo. Top 4 is the height of our owners ambitions. Arteta might have a free run at many trophies over the next few seasons. It’s like coming along when nadal, federer & Djokovic have retired /peaked. It’s hard not seeing them win a major trophy over the next few seasons. I’ve already resigned myself to it so probably won’t hurt as much.& I will just avoid modern football & the media even more.
What’s a shame is with better owners we could have built a team around kane & got players like rice/big statement signings in to support him & it could be us peaking at just the right time!
Our best hope is pep works his magic in the summer & city go back to being themselves. & they only get a fine! People who want them relegated are very moral with it giving Woolwich a free run at all the trophies. I’d rather then just fined & remain a big barrier. If they got the points deduction last season Woolwich would have already won a title.

Unfortunately the scum look genuine challenger's, I think they will beat us as well.
If they do manage to win the league, would it put pressure on levy and the board, probably not as they have never shown desire to win it.
Sadly not. When have they been determined for us to win titles & big prizes. I think it will be even sadder with many of our fans saying we can’t expect to compete with the likes of Woolwich for the big ones & we should be grateful with the odd CL qualification. Levy will probably give himself another pay rise & rinse the disabled people next. Whilst his supporters double down on their support of him.

Ffs. Even the albanian commentator said just before HT that if you don't score your million chances, you'll soon concede...

Back
Top Bottom